Premed 101 Forums

Residence near med school available

Guest Athens7

Guest Athens7

Hi All!

Just wanted to post and wish good luck to all of you waiting to get the phone call in May 15.

fyi- there is a 2 bedroom condo located immediately accross from the medical school and hospital available for rent. Given the housing market in Calgary this is a find... I a living here right now but will be moving out at the end of May....

Just thought to give you all an early heads up.

Cheers!

post on this site if you are interested and we can email privately afterwards...

Guest arjuna83

Hey,

Depending on the May 15th notification, I may need a place to stay in Calgary. Your apartment sounds ideal. Care to post the details that Yochi requested?

Guest Jochi1543

I e-mailed you, Athens.

Arjuna, I understand that for you it's not certain until May 15th, but are you looking to live in a 2-bedroom place alone or would you be looking for a roommate? I'd get a roommate (unless the place is really cheap, which I doubt given the location), so if you are cool with my cats, we can talk about rooming together. Oh yeah, and I'm a girl.

Edit: my cats are both fixed females, one's a year old and the other is only 2 months old.

Guest arjuna83

Oops got your name wrong the last time Jochi, sorry.

Athens: I e-mailed you.

Jochi: I would definitely like to share a condo as it will reduce the rental costs. I'm a guy and absolutely love cats, so no worries about that one! :P

Ofcourse it all depends on the kind of notice I get on May 15th.

Archived