Premed 101 Forums

More MMI info

Guest happy2bme

Guest happy2bme

Just to let people know..

1. the interviewers know nothing about you except your name, no open file.

2. you do have the opportunity within the confines of the questions presented to incoroporate past experiences , background. I know I did multiple times. So you can sell yourself a little bit even when answering some the ethical questions!

3. There is a station at the end where it is you job solely to sell yourself to the UofC. This person still knows nothing about you, so take the highlights of your personality and life and express it in the final eight minutes!!!

4. Remember even if you flub one station, you can make it up on the others. Don't let one station throw you off! After your done each station, clear your mental slate for the next one.

5. there is only one person in the room. (I was told this before the interview so it obviously can't be confidential)

6. none of the questions are very difficult, you have probably seen versions of them when looking at various interview sites.

Good luck

Guest happy2bme

oh yeah they supply bottles of water so you don't have to bring your own. And there is food provided all over the place in case you get the nibbles.

Cheers

Archived