Premed 101 Forums

need help please

Guest hesam7

I don't know why the admissions office does not reply to any of my questions. I have called them and emailed them but they never got back to me. May be Kirsteen or somebody else could help me with this. I was wondering if I could drop off the cheque at the admissions office rather than mailing it. Also, I requested my MCAT scores to be sent more than a week ago and according to my application status they haven't recieved it yet? Don't they send it electronaically? what's taking so long.

Thanks for your help

Guest everyoneloveschem

I too requested my MCATs released last week and they are not showing up, yet on the MCAT release website they have been released. I would guess that they are swamped with incoming documents and that they are not necessarily up to date. That doesn't really help those of use fretting about things getting there BY NOVEMBER 1st (or else!).

Guest arjuna83

Hi,

I have a similar problem: I released my scores on the 15th of October, THx states that the request was "completed," but the UofCalgary application still says "not received."

I e-mailed UofCalgary through the "contact us" link of the application, and received the following e-mail on the 21st of October:

The 2005 scores are not showing up on the AAMC website as of yet and so I will download once they are. I also have to rely our out IT people to put the file on our server and so I sometimes have to wait on that as well and so it may not be taken care of until Monday.

It's the 25th of October, and the status still hasn't changed. I plan on submitting my application during the weekend, so if anybody has further information please post it.

Guest geekpunk

in the same boat...still "not received" even though released on Oct 14th.

I think they'll be up though eventually. Not worrying too much about this

I'm no admissions person, but I don't see why you couldn't drop your cheque/money order off at the office. If you do decide to mail it though I'd almost have it couriered, since the deadline is a week away.

Archived