Premed 101 Forums

Where Do I Put my Stuff During interviews?

Hey all,

With CaRMS coming up, and having a tight flight schedule - I will be travelling immediately to the airport from the interview locations for most of my interviews and am slightly worrying about where I’ll place my backpack and carryon luggage during my interview. 

I was just wondering in your experience whether there was a secure storage space for the interviews? If so, is it a check-in process/almost like a coat check process, or moreso find a spot and drop it there?

Thanks! 

17 minutes ago, McBurneysPoint said:

Hey all,

With CaRMS coming up, and having a tight flight schedule - I will be travelling immediately to the airport from the interview locations for most of my interviews and am slightly worrying about where I’ll place my backpack and carryon luggage during my interview. 

I was just wondering in your experience whether there was a secure storage space for the interviews? If so, is it a check-in process/almost like a coat check process, or moreso find a spot and drop it there?

Thanks! 

That's called. You're pretty much just leave it in the room that everyone sits in while waiting for their interview.