Premed 101 Forums

MedHouse Move In

Guest raiining

Guest raiining

Hello all fellow MedHouse'ers!

I've just discovered that I'm moving the majority of my stuff into the house this weekend. Bed, dresser, etc. Then I'll actually _move in_ to the house around the 1st of September.

Out of curiosity - is anyone in the house now? When are the rest of you moving in?

Guest grover

Hi raiining!

I'll be one of your roomies in the Medshouse, and I'll be there on Sunday with my pops to do some painting. After that, I probably won't move up until the last weekend of August (27th/28th).

Hope to see you this weekend :D

Amy

Guest raiining

Hey Grover!

What time are you going to be there on Sunday? Do you know how to get into the house?

Mark told me a while ago that two people are living there now, but I can't find their phone numbers. Is there someone you've talked to about being able to enter the house that day?

Guest antissa

I'm already moved into the observatory, but I'm not going up for good until Sunday. I brought that thing that we both love! (too embarassed to say it out loud, lol)

Would somebody mind watering my tree? I'm afraid it'll be dead by the time i get back :\

Guest pilotgrrl

Hey Janet

Did you find the plastic hand? The elaborate but tacky ice box? Anyway, I'm moving in officially on Sunday as well so see you then. Let me know if you want to keep the couch.

Linda

Guest raiining

:: giggles manically ::

Egggggcellent.

I'll water your tree when I get in. I've actually got a plant of my own that I'll need to take care of.

Speaking of which - does anyone have any allergies that we should know about? My tree is a peppermint, which I can't forsee having too many problems with, but I've got a few perfumes and some bathroom stuff. Is anyone sensative to mild smelly-stuff?

edit: ... plastic hand? o.O?

lol

Guest grover

hey ladies,

i'm already up here at the medshouse, come join me soon, i'm lonely :b the house is super quiet, although i'm sure in a week's time it'll be bumping. i'm here until wednesday, and then off to montreal for the weekend, so i guess i'll meet most people on sunday night :D

see you soon!

amy

Guest BCSarah

I'm allergic to hair being left in the bathroom sink. But hey, if people are watering I have a plant in my room that is hopefully not sideways yet! top floor - come on, you LOVE the hike.

I'm back there on Labour Day Monday, bright and early so that hopefully I have a bed by nightfall. Mind you, doesn't sound like we'll be sleeping much this week anyway. Can't wait to meet you all!

Guest raiining

Hey Amy,

Is Dean still there? I need to make sure I can get in on Thursday. :eek

And yeah - looking over the schedule I think sleep shall be a thing of the past. :D Oooo! So excited!

Archived