Premed 101 Forums

House Hunting / Looking for Roommate(s)

Guest sultan of slings

Guest sultan of slings

Anyone starting in September still looking for a place to live and someone to argue with about dirty dishes?

I figure a shared house might be a little less expensive and more fun than a single apartment.

Also, I just started looking at some of the websites listed on previous threads. Has anyone had much success with those?

Looking forward to September!!

I'm also looking for housing for next year. I'd love to hear from you if you're looking for a roomie or have a spare room for rent. Cheers. tessie_wessie@hotmail.com

p.s. I'm afraid I won't be able to help much with apartment searching - I'm a BC girl and wasn't planning to head out to Kingston until late Aug. I do have a few friends in town who might be able to help, however.

Guest Its interview time

Hi

I'm also looking for a place/roommates in a shared apartment or house. I'm curentyly enjyoing my vacation in India so I wont be able to do any searching for a place on my own till mid August. If anyone has found a decent place and is looking for roommates, plz let me know.

Crashoverride0007@hotmail.com

Hi guys. I have found what might be a nice 4 bedroom house @ 133 Collingwood (the street forming the west boundary of Queens' campus). It's only an eight month lease, starting Sept. 1st (it may be a good or a bad thing that we'll be kicked out at the end of April), and costs $1900 total, not including utilities/heat. I haven't seen the place (I live in Van.) though from what I've been told all rooms are large (with h/w floors), it has two baths (at least one of which is being renovated right now), it has a dishwasher and washer/dryer, and it has a large yard. I'm pretty sure that it's two stories. Anyways, I could have a friend check it out if I find three other people who are interested. E-mail if you are interested: Tess at tessie_wessie@hotmail.com.

Archived