Premed 101 Forums

Optimistic waitlister

Guest Jerika81

Guest Jerika81

Even though I'm not in at UWO yet, I'm optimistic that I will be, so I was wondering when O-week starts? since us waitlister aren't privy to such information yet.

Jenn

Guest Mephistopheles03

greetings all,

i am turning down my acceptance for uwo in favour of u of t...that's 1 more off the waitlist! hope the next 2 weeks bring lots and lots of good news to all those on the waitlist :D

Guest bad hombre

jerika,

hey, the letter we got says to be there on aug. 27th. you can also check the academic calendar on their site. i'm sure you'll be joining us with that optimism ;)

hombre

Guest TimmyMax

Hey Jerika,

O-Week starts the last Wednesday in August (27th) with the White Coat Ceremony and then the craziness begins shortly thereafter! Hope to see you then! :)

Best of luck!

Timmy

Guest bad hombre

valani,

why do i want queen's over western, even though the former waitlisted me?>:

for love, friendship, and loyalty...

...and practicality

i've done three years here and i've loved it, i don't think any school in the WORLD can approach the queen's undergrad experience, and i'm pretty lazy so i don't want to go through the hassle of moving. and for those of you who think i should go out and experience a different corner of the globe, trust me when i tell you i've done A LOT of that.

btw, to all the ladies out there by "love" i mean the for kingston and the school... i'm currently single so don't worry :smokin

Archived