Premed 101 Forums

In London today and tomorrow

Guest MayFlower1

Guest MayFlower1

I'll be in London at the Hilton today and tomorrow...I'd love to get together with anybody on Saturday...I'm around from about 8:00am to 1:00pm...I'm at the Hilton...

Peter

Guest aneliz

Hey Peter,

Unfortunately I am out of town this weekend...I am leaving London this afternoon....

Crackers is gone too....maybe Tmax is around?

Sorry!

Guest MayFlower1

Darn it,

I wasn't specific enough in my message...I assumed you guys would give me a call at the hotel as I didn't have access to the web...just as well anyway, it was a nutso weekend...we'll try to get linked up again soon.

P.S. What's up with London...it was completely filthy...garbage everywhere...was this due to homecoming?

Peter

No, it was due to the power blackout... likely due to the mass exodus of crowds from downtown and the fact that street lighting made it impossible for street cleaning machines to operate (they kinda need to see where they're going, what they're sucking up, etc.)

Edited to add:

Homecoming is 19-21 September this year.

Guest TimmyMax

Hey Peter,

Yeah, I've noticed that London has taken on quite a distinctive aroma, not unlike manure, since last Monday. While it may very well be the UWO Mustangs football team, I think that it may in fact be manure this time. Sorry that we missed you this weekend- it was a little choatic with the whole no pwer deal and all. Let us know if you are in town again and we'll be sure to link up! :)

Best of luck!

Timmy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Peter,

Sorry I missed ya... I wasn't in London that weekend as it turned out -- I was closer to Ottawa! Sounds like I didn't miss anything else in London either... stinky!

Archived