Premed 101 Forums

when's the next wait-list movement?

Guest californicator

Guest Ninja

But it happens when all of the provisional acceptances become firm acceptances. It's in mid-July usually. Does anyone know the exact date?

Guest Steve U of T

I was hoping they'd send out a few more offers when they get all the green cards back. I'm sure a number of acceptance letters have gone to people who asked to be removed from the wait list, so it would be nice if there is more movement after the reply cards are received. I suppose we'll have to wait until after July 2 (which is the exact date that provisional acceptances become firm).

Guest blinknoodle

If it is any solace, my deadline to reply is June 23 (this Wed).. not even a week to reply, so maybe they will be able to send some new ones out early, but I'm not sure.

Cheers,

-bn

Guest aneliz

They will send out more offers as they get refusals of the offers that are out there right now. You are right, there are likely people that would have asked to be taken off the waitlist that got an offer before they had time to sort all of the green cards. I would expect that offers will come out fairly continuously (ie not in big batches) from now until the class is full.

Guest UWOMED2005

These offers will come out likely in one more batch by mail, and then will come out individually over the next two months---by phone.

Confidential to JJR: don't forget to log out of hospital computers --- this one's on the 7Midd nursing station. GS

Archived