Premed 101 Forums

No correspondence

Guest ubcpharmer

Guest ubcpharmer

Hi

I was wondering if any moderators knew why some students have not recieved any word from western.. when i emailed darla, she responded by saying i was waitlisted. however, 3 days laer i got another email stating that i would not be offered a spot at western. since then i hav recieved neither a waitlist nor a rejection letter.

Guest therealcrackers

Darla is on vacation this week. You may want to check in with the admissions office first thing next week (persistently but nicely).

Other things to consider:

is there another address your information might have been sent to?

did you get confirmation --- and did you check the OMSAS number right down to the last digit?

Run all these things down to make sure there aren't mistakes somewhere that are correctable. Waiting and not knowing is a wrench; hopefully you can get some answers soon.

Good luck!

Guest blinknoodle

I echo crackers' comments.

My waitlist stuff was sent to my permanent address even though I checked off that I wanted everything sent to my university address.

Last week Darla offered to add in my parents' daytime contact info to my file since I'll be travelling a bit this summer and wanted to make sure they could at least contact somebody. She is usually really good about replying to emails, so I'd sit tight until she returns. Maybe send her an email marked urgent if you still cannot figure out where your stuff has been sent by the end of the week.

Cheers,

-bn

Archived