Premed 101 Forums

Any word?

Guest Chapsony

Guest Chapsony

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask if people have heard by mail yet. I know a lot of you have gotten word by email or maybe telephone but has anyone gotten word from the school by mail. I haven't heard a peep and I am starting to think it was rejection pile for me. Too bad, I really enjoyed my time at western...great students, great curriculum, great atmosphere. Congrats to those that made it and keep it that way!

Sony

Guest Steve U of T

I had already heard the news via email, but I received my waitlist letter today. Looks like they're planning on contacting waitlistees by telephone when the next round of offers come out.

Guest nextstopmd

I received my waitlist letter today. It comes with a little green card that you're supposed to send back indicating whether or not you want to stay on the waitlist...

Sigh. More waiting.

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there Chapsony,

I'm sorry to hear that you've not yet gotten the word from UWO. :rolleyes Have you received any good news from any other schools, though? :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest blinknoodle

If anyone is still waiting for a reply, it may be because it was sent to your permanent address. Even though I stipulated to keep it to my university address, it went home. I was wondering if it would be a problem for my mom to sign the "little green card" on by behalf?

Thanks,

-bn

Guest Chapsony

Hey Kirsteen,

The simple answer is no. I wish I had applied to more schools but its too late now. I guess there is always next year.

Good luck to you!!!!

Sony

Archived