Premed 101 Forums

Required classes taken this summer

Guest Raucus Bacchus

Guest Raucus Bacchus

I am currently on the Wait list for UWO. I am taking classes now to complete requirements for admission.

What measures need to be taken to ensure UWO admissions realizes that I will have completed the pre-reqs once they have come around and sent me some good news?

Or, is the offer conditional upon letting them know simply before their Aug 28 deadline.

??

Guest aneliz

Any offer you get will be conditional on showing proof by the end of August that you have completed the pre-reqs. This is usually done with *another* transcript as soon as they appear on it....

Make sure you get a current transcript in by the June deadline as well....even though you are on the waitlist...no transcript = no chance of offer...

Guest Raucus Bacchus

Does that apply if I have already completed my degree?

When I submitted my transcript for the application last year, I had everything but 2.5 credits of non-science courses. Since then, I have taken two classes (another 1.0 credit), and I am currently taking three more classes (to total 3.0credits).

I will get on the horn with my school again, and get them to send off some more transcripts.... at least that will indicate that I am currently taking classes. That seems like it makes the most sense to me...

Thanks.

Archived