Premed 101 Forums

Covid’s Effect on Dates?

The website says "Feb-March" which I would say is accurate in my experience, I would say mid Feb-Mid March is probably accurate since the COVID interview cancellations last year that started in the middle of March didn't seem to affect Ottawa but I was in February so I wouldn't know for sure. 

Your description matches their own description of "We have a semi-structured panel interview. The panel includes a Physician, a member of the Community (who can also be a Physician) and a fourth year medical student." Anything beyond that is stepping into NDA territory. 

You should get an information package after confirming your interview (at least they did that in the past) that includes a bunch of details surrounding the interview and confirms the details for you, the historical format may not be all that accurate with COVID online interviews so it's probably best to wait and see what they say rather than listen to past applicants who interviewed in-person.