Premed 101 Forums

Apartments available for next year

Guest gtobias

Guest gtobias

For those of you who get accepted into medical school at western, I have a gorgeous one bedroom apartment for rent. 659/mnth. Includes dishwasher, air conditioner, sauna, gym, laundry facilities, utilities, and wall to wall carpet.

If your interested post your reply here with your email, and I will get back to you.

Good luck with your packages on monday.

Guest aneliz

I am looking for a housemate for next year if anybody is interested....

One bedroom in a two bedroom condo in Masonville Gardens...super convenient location - 15 minute walk to school, 5 minute bus ride. Bus stop outside building takes you directly to school and every major hospital in the city. Building is right next to Masonville Mall, Silvercity, Grocery Store. Laundry and exercise room in buiding, lots of free parking....clean, quiet apartment...

Let me know if you are interested - either leave me your e-mail in my ezinbox or post your e-mail here.

Good luck!

Guest therealcrackers

I am looking for housemates too! share a 5 bdrm house with TimmyMax and I, big rec room, kitchen, living/dining, deck, big backyard, central air, good water pressure, 2 bathrooms, laundry, free parking for 3 cars, a 25 minute walk or 10 minute bus ride to Med Sci. Rent and utilities depend on if there are 4 or 5 people total in the house (there are 2 right now). Groceries and a small shopping mall are 15 minutes on foot or 3 minutes by car, downtown is 10 minutes away. Notes from 1st and 2nd year classes will be available!

As with the others, ezboard e-mail or post here.

Guest UWOMED2005

Uhh, crackers, I don't mean to spoil your incentive but shouldn't you mention that notes for all the classes in first and second year are already provided by the faculty? :lol

On the flipside, I'd like to point out that living with 2nd and 3rd years who are willing to offer advice and provide insight could be invaluble. So this is a good deal after all.

Guest TimmyMax

That's okay UWOMED2005, we'll still send you our old pizza boxes so you can lick the cheese and sauce off of them like you enjoy doing so much! ;)

Timmy

Guest sarah363

I was able to find a roommate. Good luck to everyone who's house hunting right now!

Hi everyone!

I just finished 3rd year bio at UWO and I'll be starting meds at UWO in Sept (my first choice, I'm so excited!!!):D:D I already have a place in London and I'm looking for a roommate. Here are the details:

2 bedroom condo at 695 Richmond St, security personnel on duty 24/7, 2 bathrooms, air conditioning, 5 appliances incl dishwasher and washer/dryer, furnished (except bedroom), underground parking, pool, hot tub, sauna, sun deck, downtown, close to restaurants, nightlife, shops, grocery store, Goodlife, 5 min bus ride to campus (bus stop right outside building)

Rent is $600/month + utilities.

If you're interested, leave me a message in my ezinbox.

See you all in August!

Sarah :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest aneliz

My place is gone....but there are plenty of people still looking. Check with the admissions office for a complete list.

Good luck!

Archived