Premed 101 Forums

Western list

Guest Valani9

Guest Krish

A friend of mine got off the waitlist yesterday, but he is accepting Queen's offer. Let waitlist continue to move....

Keep your heads up guys!

Good luck.

K

Guest freckles

I just got a call from my sister saying that there is a large package from Western waiting for me at home.

From being on three waitlists to being accepted by both Queen's and Western in a matter of weeks is a big switch. For all of you waiting, you will be happy to know that I am most likely going to take Queen's offer over Westerns. I have until Friday to send off my deposit for Queens so I guess I have to make my decision quickly.

I am sending out good vibes to all your mailboxes. Best of luck.

Guest whenwillithappen

Hi Freckles,

I am in the same position as you...

Just out of curiosity why are you choosing Queens over Western.

Guest rmac77

I just got my package this week, can't wait to attend western, o-week will be amazing.

No more chit-chatting for me, got to enjoy this.

Good luck to everyone on the wait list, I know how hard it is!!!!

!

Guest freckles

I can't really give a proper answer for why. I think it is a combination of gut reaction and proximity. Perhaps a gut reaction due to proximity. They are wonderful schools and I had amazing experiences at both of them during the interview weekends. The decision was certainly not an easy one to make.

Besides consulting my intestines and atlas of Canada, I have also spoken with a few nurses (always the best source for inside information) and I have heard wonderful things about GPs from Queens, and the doctors in general.

So, as I said, it wasn't an easy decision, but I am sure I made the right one. I am sure of it because with all my research I discovered that regarding these two schools there wasn't really a wrong decision.

Archived