Premed 101 Forums

when will it end? (or start, that is)

Guest bj

Hi wonderful Moderators,

Any chance that you or anyone else knows when these letters are going out? I am trying to schedule flights, etc. for other interviews (well, interview) but wanted to hold off until after the UWO invites and schedules have been sent out. How flexible is Western at changing interview times, should a conflict (and an invite!) occur?

Thanks!

BJ

I think that the goal is to mail things by the end of this week....I will try and confirm this either later today or tomorrow morning. UWO is usually very accomodating provided that you have a legit reason for requesting a change (conflict with another interview, exam on same day, sister's wedding, etc). Interview weekends are:

March 28-30

April 11-13

Hopefully you will hear very soon!

To add to that - my Western interview was originally scheduled last year, March 23, at 10am, and my McMaster interview was scheduled March 23 at 9.45am. I called Mac to no avail in changing my interview... but Western changed it to March 24 at 11am without incident.

Hope that helps!

Hi everyone

Just gettting a little anxious about western. Are interview invites mailed out yet? I remember admission told me on the phone that they will mail them out by the end of Feb.

Cheers:)

Guest TimmyMax

Hey Gord,

Well, it's the end of February, so I'd imagine that invites have just gone out (I have unofficial word that they were mailed yesterday from an anonymous source who preferred not to be named). Otherwise, they'll go out early next week. Regardless, there's no mail on the weekends, giving you 2 full days to plot your mailman-stalking-strategies. Happy hunting!

Best of luck!

Timmy

Archived