Premed 101 Forums

McGill Physio and Dent-P weird online clue?

futuredoc43

Hi all, 

I applied to physiotherapy and dent-p to McGill as a collégien. For these programs, you have to submit a CV (dent-p) and a proof of competency in French (physiotherapy). But, although I submitted my documents well before the deadlines, it says that I can still upload a new versions of these document to my account. I do not understand it.

Knowing McGill first looks at Cote R then casper for selective candidates, do you think they chose not to look at CV/Proof of French (3rd step) because of a poor casper score ? (context: my casper landed me a refusal at Laval but my r score is competitive enough) 

Do you guys also have the ability to upload new documents, like is it normal, or is it a sign that my application was not further analyzed because of not passing the second step (Casper)? 

Grateful for any insight! :) 

(Ps : also applied to Med-p, but you are only allowed to submit one CV version in this program, so wouldn't apply here)