Premed 101 Forums

Acceptance

Guest AZ

I heard from Western today (19th). In case you're wondering, it came in a GO package and the letter was dated June 18th.

Good-luck everybody :)

Guest blahblah

Hi AZ. If you happen to check back here, would you mind posting your stats (GPA, MCAT, impression of interview)?

Thanks and congratulations!

Guest Ian Wong

Hey congrats! :hat

Hope you're out there celebrating right now. Getting an acceptance letter makes all that hoop-jumping and nail-biting worth it. I hope your mailman hasn't been losing his/her mind either.

If you're interested, I have a project in the works right now for which I can definitely use your assistance. Please e-mail me whenever it's a good time for you. mdpremie@yahoo.com

Again, good job!

Ian

UBC, Med 3

Blahblah,

My stats were: GPA-3.99 (best year), MCAT-11 verbal, P writing (=21, right at the cutoff!). I thought the interview went fairly well, but it's so hard to tell isn't it?

If there are any other questions, I'd be glad to help.

Best of luck!

Guest Rutwinder

Ok guys, listen up! I'm having major problems with something and I need someone to help me! Ok, here goes y'all...so...they say the acceptance envelope should be exactly 17.65'' x 7.87'' and a light cream colour, almost mocha-like in colour. Kinda like a coffee with too much cream added...you know when that happens, right? I hate it!! So anyway, back to the topic. By the way, I did go to Second Cup last night...it was amazing let me tell you...there was this barrista and...well anyway, sorry, off topic again. They say the envelope has a secret sticker on the right corner, approximately 45 degrees N of S that has encoded in it, your initials. If it is found, you are definitely in. Just thought I'd let y'all in on some juice. Peace out y'all and good luck!

P.S. 2Pac lives y'all!

Archived