Premed 101 Forums

orientation info?

Guest Maza14

Guest Maza14

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody has received any information regarding orientation week at McGill, as it is quickly approaching. I am so excited and anxious to find out what we will be doing. All I have been able to come across is some info about what the med students are doing but nothing about dental students specifically. Thanks!!!

See everyone soon!

Guest FullMetalDS

hi maza,

did u get the itinerary for the 3 orientation days? it tells us what both med and dent classes will be doing each day, pat emailed it to me...yes, apparently there will be a scavenger hunt on the first day hah!

Guest Tonick

Yeah I got the itinerary emailed to me as well. I wonder what this scavenger hunt is all about, haha... The rest of orientation seems pretty "lecture-based" but I guess it's stuff we need to know.

So has everyone found apts yet? Where did u guys settle? I still haven't moved in, mine won't be ready until a few days before class starts.

Guest FullMetalDS

hi tonick,

yup i found a place on mackay st. already, i'll hafta walk up a block and take the bus on dr penfield to get to the strathcona building, but i like the place cuz it's near both downtown and mcgill...i'll be moving in aug 9 cuz i'm heading over aug 8 :]

Archived