Premed 101 Forums

UWO CLASS 2010!!!

Guest dohboy

Guest dohboy

Hi Everyone,

I am going into my fourth year and did get an interview this year but didnt get in. I'm going on the assumption that my marks weren't high enough. I had an average of 84.2% for my top two years and a day score of 98 (RC 21). I was wondering if people who got in this year could please post there marks and DAT scores? It would help out a lot. Thanks again.

Guest Labby Labberson

dohboy,

I was denied after third year too, but got in this year. I think it has more to do with the fact that you are only going into fourth year than your marks or dat scores. With a good interview, those stats should be enough to get you in next year

Guest Massari

Yeah,

Don't worry Dohboy, I've spent five years in undergrad, and just finished my third year applying at Western, I did not get in again. I had an interview as well, but Western loves screwing us around. Best two years: 85%, Dat scores: Everything in the low 20s. I am applying to the states this time around, I am sick and tired of the Canadian system for interviewing.

Guest dohboy

hey labby, aiidat and massari,

what unis did u do ur undergrads in?

and anyone else who did or did not get into western, (if you dont mind) can you tell me your stats? I just want to see what western is really looking for. can i also hear from those who got waitlisted?

thanks everyone.

dohboy

Guest Labby Labberson

I did mine at western

I really think that the key stat is your interview score. The people who are invited for interview are neck and neck with regards to grades and DAT scores, so a subpar interview is enough to get yourself denied or waitlisted

Guest Labby Labberson

Your marks are high enough, cuz if they weren't you wouldnt have been interviewed. This year it was actually really tough to get an interview at western, people were getting waitlisted for it

Guest BeachBum84

I don't think they will give out your position on the waitlist or your interview score, unfortunately, but I guess it can never hurt to call.

Archived