Premed 101 Forums

Dentistry Soccer

Guest Braces2005

Guest Braces2005

Hey,

I applied to UWO, Mani, and UBC. How many here enjoy soccer? This year I'm going to play for either the faculty of dentistry or for the university. I use to play on the varsity team at U of Toronto. Anyone else want to join me in August or Septemer? Let's put a team together!

Brazil all the way!!! at the World Cup!

Let's set up a team!:D

Guest Tonick

If I get into UWO, I'm there man... Stick me anywhere in midfield.

As for the WC, I'm cheering for the hosts Germany, just for the heck of it. I like their youngsters, they're an exciting squad.

Guest Braces2005

Yeah man, I use to play at the AC. It's been awhile but the group is small enough. I may know you too.

Alright Tonick! We're going to have a wicked team! MAn they should have a dentistry only soccer competition in Canada during the summer - that would be amazing.

Guest predentalguy

whaaaaat fellow football players... i like the sound of this... i used to play for trinity at uoft intramurals but that was for fun really...

if im in at uwo i wanna get back into the groove again... about having a soccer tourny for all the dental schools.. that sounds like an amazing idea... u should def organize something like that...

cheers

Guest Dieselino

Braces2005, did you get into UBC yet or your waiting on all 3? I'm going to UBC, and with the weather over there, its gonna be sick playing soccer most of the year cause of the wicked weather.

Let me know, cheers

Guest Braces2005

Dieselino,

I'm waiting on all three. I know all about the Vancouver white caps - the pro team. UBC's varsity soccer team won Canadian nationals this year while U of T blues finished second. I know the soccer in Vancy is amazing. Studying hardcore while playing soccer is the life!

For all you Soccer fans Arsenal vs Barcelona this Wed! Go BarcelonA! :D

Dieselino congratulations for getting into UBC :D happy times!

Guest Tonick

It's great seeing other future Dentists so into soccer! I wanna share a funny story with you guys. A friend of mine, now U of T DDS alum, apparently lead their intramural team to victory a few years ago. A huge pic of him hoisting the cup was put up in one of the display cases on the 2nd floor or something, which totally dwarfed a smaller picture of the dean right beside it. Apparently it remained there for a good 5 years!

Braces 2005, I'm looking forward to the CL finial, it's gonna be sickkkkkkk

I don't think Barca's defense won't be able to handle Henry. On the flipside though, Arsenal's midfield is too inexperienced to shut down Ronaldinho... It's gonna be a close one, I predict it being 1-1 after regulation, and an Arsenal win on Penalties with Ljundberg striking it home :)

It's gonna be a wicked game for neutral supporters to watch as well. (I'm a diehard Olympiacos F.C fan, we don't really go too far in Europe :)

ARSENAL IS KING!!! GO GUNNERS!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived