Premed 101 Forums

UOfT registration forms

Guest Meddream

Guest Meddream

Is there a deadline for submitting the forms they sent us?

Also did everyone find RBC's deal the best among all the other banks?

Guest jugule

I think that RBC's deal is the best among all the other banks for me. They give you a $150000 student line of credit at a prime rate and give you 12 free money orders, which are better than what the other banks offer. I am planning to apply for a line of credit at RBC this week. I just want to get all the things ready before the school starts.

Guest jugule

Hey,

So far i have been thinking that RBC offers the best deal for dental students, but while I was searching more information about financial support, I found this statement.

"The University has an agreement with Scotiabank to provide students in Dentistry with access to a line of credit at a preferred rate of interest. For students who have financial need beyond the amounts available through OSAP or other government aid and UTAPS, Scotia loans are an important source of support. Contact the Student Services Office for further information about these loans"

Did anyone contact Scotiabank to get more information about a line of credit? Do they offer a better deal than RBC?

Archived