Premed 101 Forums

Declining Manitoba

Guest Dieselino

Guest Dieselino

Hey

To those who have an admission some where and know for sure they are going some where next year and not interested in finding out their status at U of M, please withdraw your application and cancel it, because there is no waiting list for the out of provience and if your gonna decline their offer whether they give it to you or not it won't matter but it will matter to those who are from out of provience and trying to get into U of M.

Thanks a lot to you guys

Guest omizu

It will also matter to those IN province applicants who might have a chance at getting in off the waitlist.

Let me get this straight...Dieselino, you've already been accepted to UBC and yet you want other people to forfeit their right to enjoy or choose between multiple acceptances in order that YOU can choose between multiple schools???

Since YOU have already received an acceptance, why not withdraw YOUR application and give someone else a chance?

Better yet, why not just let everyone decide for themselves.

Guest Dieselino

And what made you think that its not manitoba that I want to go to. Maybe you should of thought about that before posting your smart comments. I specifically said, if you have been accepted somewhere that you know you wanna be there, then give other people a chance, and if you are in provience no matter where you are on the waiting list you are more than likely to get in.

So next time before posting any messages read what I posted carefully and then make your smart comments.

I hope that was a lot more clear than the previous one, didn't know predents need clarifications

Guest omizu

I did read your post carefully. You're selfish.

I don't care if you really want to go to Manitoba or not. I'm just calling you on how you've tried to mask your self-interest behind an appeal to people's sense of fairness.

Why would someone cancel an application to help you (who already has a confirmed alternative) at the expense of someone else. I wouldn't do it. You're too transparent. Maybe you should write a smart response to my smart comment. Idiot.

Archived