Premed 101 Forums

New Canadian applications

Guest Aplusdent

Guest Aplusdent

I wanted to know when all the individual Canadian schools have their new appications coming out...

Here is what I have so far...please fill in those you know...

UT: beginning of August

UWO: September

McGill:

Dal:

Sask:

Mani:

Alb:

UBC:

Guest FullMetalDS

that was never a concern for me when i applied last year...i think you should be more worried about the deadline? just start writing ur autobiographical sketch and ask referees if they'd be willing to write letters for you, and of course have ur dat written by november at least and you are all set...

in any case, i believe mcgill's app came out in september

g'luck dood

Guest sensodyne

no, ubc requires them too. for application deadlines, I'd check each school's website. If a date has not been posted yet, I'd email them. They will give you the most accurate information.

and btw, I'm assuming that you're trying to get a jump start on the applications. well, I dont' think you should be too worried about them. the majority of them are very simple. all you have to do is record your personal information...at least for uwo, u of t, and alberta. It won't take you long to do all of them.

Guest Adversary

I concur with sensodyne. The UWO application took me 10 minutes (part of the reason why I applied). Alternatively, the UBC one took me a while, but I did put in a lot of effort into it.

I believe the UBC application is open in August. I distinctly recalled my friend told me he completed the application in August back when we were applying to Dental schools.

Archived