Premed 101 Forums

U of A verifier might have said my entry was inaccurate…

So one of my verifiers contacted me a few months ago and said they were struggling to decide what to do with my entry. They said they felt it was inaccurate even though I explained everything to them beforehand. I’m obviously frustrated by this.

I’m just wondering what U of A will do if the verifier did indeed say my entry was inaccurate. Will it invalidate my entire application? Will U of A throw out my application this year? Or will they just disregard that entry and not have the hours count toward my score?

Please let me know if anyone has any information regarding this aspect of the application. Hopefully gonna get some reassurance that this year of applications was not a complete waste of time.

Your verifier sounds like someone who doesent stand by their word which SUCKS. U of A will not have the time to contact each and every one of your verifiers.The dean of U of C med said sometimes they just randomly pick a person and call the verifier bc schools will not have the time to go through each application and see if someone put an extra 30 hrs of volunteering where they shouldent have. However, I did hear if its caught that u did and the verifer disagrees with your hours it can get tricky in that case. Best to verify with U of A though.