Premed 101 Forums

U of T interviews

Guest kelly dentist

Kelly,

This is directly from an email that UofT sent out:

If you are selected for an interview, the Admissions Office will contact you directly through e-mail at the end of February. Therefore, please ensure that your contact information (i.e. mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number) is up to date. Applicants selected for an interview will be required to confirm in writing that they are available to attend at the scheduled date and time. It is not possible to make alternate arrangements. Applicants not selected for an interview will be advised through e-mail by the Admissions Office at the end of February.

Interviews will be held at the end of march or early April.

I received the email on the 25th. The basic jist of the email was that they have received all my application documents, DAT scores etc. I'm assuming that everyone who has applied should be getting that email. Perhaps you should confirm that they have the right email address for you...

Guest kelly dentist

johnwoo19, no i didn't recieve that email... however months ago i recieved an email stating that they recieved my application and they were waiting for my DAT scores but nothing regarding when the invitations for interviews are sent out or when the interviews are held..

Guest uoft Chemistry

Here's the email I just got it today hope its helps u guys...

"Thank you for your application to the Doctor of Dental Surgery Program for the 2006-2007 academic year. This letter confirms that the Admissions Office has received your DDS application, application service fee, and all supporting documents - including official transcripts and DAT scores.

The Undergraduate Admissions Committee will review applications after the application deadline. Applicants who are considered to have potential based on their application documents will be invited for an interview. All offers of admission will be made from this group of applicants who are interviewed. Interviews will be conducted at the Faculty of Dentistry on one week-end at the end of March or beginning of April.

If you are selected for an interview, the Admissions Office will contact you directly through e-mail at the end of February. Therefore, please ensure that your contact information (i.e. mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number) is up to date. Applicants selected for an interview will be required to confirm in writing that they are available to attend at the scheduled date and time. It is not possible to make alternate arrangements. Applicants not selected for an interview will be advised through e-mail by the Admissions Office at the end of February.

Applicants who are currently enrolled in a university program should note that courses taken during the 2005-2006 academic year will not be included in the calculation of their cumulative GPA. Any offer of admission however, will be contingent upon the successful applicant maintaining an annual GPA of 2.7 (4.0 scale) for the 2005-2006 academic year. Confirmation will be required.

Respectfully yours,

Admissions Office

Faculty of Dentistry

University of Toronto

--------------------------------------------

Admissions Office

Faculty of Dentistry

University of Toronto

124 Edward Street, Room 104

Toronto, ON M5G 1G6

Canada

Tel: (416) 979-4901 ext. 4373