Premed 101 Forums

McGill DMD Fall 2022 Acceptance/Rejection/Waitlist

2 minutes ago, PlantLover said:

For the people accepted, do you see the link for your acceptance letter on Minerva yet? I know they mentioned something about it in the call but I was so stunned I forgot the details!

I had a link to accept the offer and pay the deposit, but haven't gotten a real "acceptance letter yet"!

Quick question for those who've applied for the DMD and the MDCM and have been accepted or waitlisted for the DMD. When you go into Minerva and click on the "Upload" button for the Basic Cardiac Life Support or the "Immunization/Vaccination Docs" requirement, what do you see? Is it written something like: "Document will be attached to ALL your program choices for Fall 2022. " or not? I'm wondering if the presence of that sentence ("all your program choices") indicates that you have also been accepted or waitlisted in the MDCM program, since it would indicate that the document requirements for the MDCM have also been updated.

9 hours ago, cakek84164 said:

Quick question for those who've applied for the DMD and the MDCM and have been accepted or waitlisted for the DMD. When you go into Minerva and click on the "Upload" button for the Basic Cardiac Life Support or the "Immunization/Vaccination Docs" requirement, what do you see? Is it written something like: "Document will be attached to ALL your program choices for Fall 2022. " or not? I'm wondering if the presence of that sentence ("all your program choices") indicates that you have also been accepted or waitlisted in the MDCM program, since it would indicate that the document requirements for the MDCM have also been updated.

Yeah that’s what I see. I don’t think it indicates anything though 

30 minutes ago, mustbemed said:

Can you accept both med and dent if you get it from McGill and choose later?

I think you can do this up until registration. It says you need to accept/decline DMD by April 7th, but if you get waitlisted for med i would assume you can accept dent, stay on the waitlist for med and then withdraw from dentistry. Im not 100% sure though, it would be best to contact admissions 

Hi everyone,

I wish those of you awaiting the MD result a ton of luck tomorrow!! Also, to those of you who have been accepted/waitlisted to DMD, if you decided to decline your offer in favour of MD, please post that in the following thread:  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2022 at 8:35 AM, pharmyveg1 said:

TIME STAMP:  got my call at 11:23

Result: Accepted!!!!

Casper Quartile: 4th quartile English

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): I felt amazing afterwards and throughout!!!! It was a really great experience or me. 

Current year of study: Completed undergrad last year, currently in M1 

IP/OOP/International: IP

Comments: I am waiting to hear back from mcgill MDCM next week, so if I get med I will decline dentistry!  

Congrats on your offer ! May I ask what is M1 ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...