Premed 101 Forums

Ooo.. Nice Scores

Guest AlbertaDent2009

Guest AlbertaDent2009

Good luck on the applications guys.. some of the scores are fantastic.. wow.. 30 on the carving? that's a gem if you are applying to U of Alberta.. speaking of U of A, anyone applying here? maybe I'll see you around next year :P - congrats!!

Guest slysniper

All right, Slysniper has hit the bull's eye, 30 on carving. Oh, yeah, baby. :smokin

Comp: 18

Academic average: 20

Perc: 20

Carving: 30

So, I hope UofA likes those scores. I have avergae GPA (3.66 for overall, 3.76 for pre-req). I was wondering about my chances now for UofA and I would appreciate if UofA guys comment on it please (Im AB resident by the way).

Guest AlbertaDent2009

Hiya.. I think you have an excellent chance at U of A.. but then again, like ape man said, you have to really compare with the people you're competing with in order to know for sure..

although the averages change every year, your marks I think is somewhere in the middle, and your DAT scores I think is pretty good.. so hey, you have a good shot.. just pass the interview and you'll be OK.. i know a guy who had a 3.9 and wicked DAT scores and didn't get into U of A because he flunked the interview.. mind you he was an Alberta resident also.. :P but nevertheless, he got into U of T.. wierd.. so, yeah, congrats on the good marks and hopefully everything goes well for you..

Peace..

Archived