Premed 101 Forums

TRANSCRIPT

Guest toothy1985

Guest toothy1985

HI, i was wondering I forgot to orde rmy transcript for UWO admission. deadline is december 1st...what should I Do? would they still look at my application? if it gets there by dece 5.

You should phone they admissions department and ask what options you have. You have 4 days next week to get it done.

Ususally during a competitive application process like this one, they are VERY strict about deadlines.

Guest october

I called UWO admissions on Thursday. The lady I spoke to said that if my application is there by Dec. 1 it wouldn't be a problem. I just requested that my transcript be sent on Thursday.

Guest toothy1985

HI October, very nice of you to reply to my question. I am having a lot of stress right now and I have had to deal with a lot of health issues and familyissues so i m not in my mndset. I cannot believe i left it so late. I didnt have the money to pay off my tuition( thisis the first time i have ever done this). So I finally got some money, dont ask me how, so now my transcript request can go through. I dont even have the money to express mail my application to UWO. SO i am going to be showeling ppl's driveway and cleaning up houses to collect some funds.

Lets hope this financial issue is dealt with soon because I think I am going to have a serious nervous breakdown soon.

thanks october.

Archived