Premed 101 Forums

NAQ review? And advice on applying

I’m trying to write out my non-academic experiences and I feel like I don’t have enough? I’m seeing other people’s examples and it’s so much more diverse and in depth than mine.

Stats: My OGPA is around 84% and because of COVID, I can’t get AGPA. My MCAT score is also 510 (127 CARS). Is it still worth it to apply this year? Should I retake the MCAT?

Im assuming your an IP applicant. With an 84% GPA, it will be very difficult to secure an interview. You need to have perfect ECs, so the way you write your descriptions will be EXTREMELY important. 

MCAT isn’t looked at until after the interview so improving the MCAT wouldn’t increase your chances of getting an interview. 

if you need some help with your ECs, I wouldn’t mind reading over your descriptions and offering some tips.

1 hour ago, HopefulMD786 said:

Im assuming your an IP applicant. With an 84% GPA, it will be very difficult to secure an interview. You need to have perfect ECs, so the way you write your descriptions will be EXTREMELY important. 

MCAT isn’t looked at until after the interview so improving the MCAT wouldn’t increase your chances of getting an interview. 

if you need some help with your ECs, I wouldn’t mind reading over your descriptions and offering some tips.

Yes that would be amazing!! Can I dm you?