Premed 101 Forums

How do you convert PAT (/90) to /30??

Guest uoft2005

Guest shesallDAT

There is a scale in the Barron's book which offers rough conversions, but I suspect it can differ quite a bit from year to year. According to them, 75/90 would be about 21/30. Pretty respectable! :)

Guest uoft2005

im' doing these practice tests so blindly i have no fukin idea how i'm doing.. i just keep telling myself ok just get around 10 wrong for each section.. lol

like verbal i got 39/50 no clue what this is...

dammit..

Guest wishywish82

according to barron's that's a 20/30.

I haven't done any Reading yet :o I've been trying to concentrate on the other sections, but I'm cramming for it in these last 2 weeks.

Bio I'm getting around 18/30, chem 29-30/30 (overall science 22-23), PAT like 19/30 and carving who knows, all I know is my carvings look a hell of alot better now then they did in the beginning.

You'll be fine!!! No worries! I just need to learn phylogenic trees & pop bio and then do some reading comp and I should be ok

The grading is always relative, so your score also depends on the performance of the people taking the test with you that day. If you're getting 45/50 on BIO, and 25/30 CHEM, I'd say you're looking at a Science avg of about 21-22.

Archived