Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Recommended Posts

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew if American schools accept physics for non science majors (if anyone knows Yorku a NATS physics), or if it has to be with the physics department/ major proper.

The course I’m considering has labs and it’s two semesters worth, and focuses on light and sound. If anyone has run into this or knows the answer please let me know. I emailed this school I have an interview at and they basically said “ask your pre-health committee”, which I don’t have. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...