Premed 101 Forums

Resident Physician Application review - $85/hr

MD2B94

Hello everyone,

I am offering my services to prospective medical school applicants to those who are looking for top quality preparation services from someone with extensive experience coaching applicants with application review and interviewing, personally interviewing at and completing applications at 7 different schools themselves, and who has served as an official admissions interviewer. 

Please note that due to space I will only take 2 students at a time, and am offering only a maximum of 2 sessions to each student for application review, or 4 sessions for interview preparation. I do NOT recommend solely getting your application reviewed or interview practicing by a coach and will encourage you to create a group amongst your peers as well, and will work to maximize our sessions.

I am familiar with the following schools for application review or interview preparation: UBC, Western, Toronto, Calgary, Alberta, Queens, Ottawa, McMaster 

QUALIFICATIONS:

*Served as an admissions interviewer for 2 separate years

*Entry into 7 Canadian Medical Schools (UBC, ALBERTA, CALGARY, MCMASTER, QUEENS, OTTAWA, TORONTO) 

*Interview coach and application reviewer for 4 years for 2 prep companies (will not be named)

*Worked with >50 students in the past 4 years with interviews and application review in panel and MMI style

*Current Resident Doctor in Canada in a competitive program

Please send me an email at MMICOACH2022@gmail.com to set up a free phone call :) I do not check this forum regularly so EMAIL is the best way to get in contact with me!

Best of luck to everyone this cycle