Premed 101 Forums

Medshousing.com Listing # 3075

Victoria BC
Furnished Central Victoria Furnished Character House Close to Jubilee and Vic General
I am a Pediatric resident returning to Vancouver in July to complete my final year of training following maternity leave.
My house in Victoria will be vacant and I am hoping to rent it out to medical trainees while I am gone!
The house is centrally located in Victoria just a short drive or bus to Royal Jubilee and Victoria General Hospitals. The neighbourhood is great with tons of amenities within walking distance (groceries, coffee shops, restaurants etc).
The house is a 1913 cozy character home with two bedrooms and an office, two bathrooms (one with a large clawfoot tub!) and a large deck and outdoor garden space.
There is room for two vehicles to be parked in the driveway. All amenities, including wifi are included in the rental price! We do not have a TV.
The house would be suitable for two, maximum three renters. We also have a long term tenant in the basement whose privacy and comfort would need to be considered!
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Furnished
  • Short term
  • $2,200.00 CAD / Month
  • $650.00 CAD / Week