Premed 101 Forums

first aid course

Guest megustaeso

Guest megustaeso

Is anyone taking a first aid course somewhere in north york/scarborough or north toronto in the next couple of weeks? - know of any cheap ones?

Not lookin forward to spendin 16 hours in a random class, would be good to do it with other meds,

Guest try2dstress

hey all,

i was planning on taking standard first aid and basic rescuer cpr from St. John's ambulance in Richmond Hill sometime in the next couple of weeks. Anyone else interested? I have to call and find out when the courses are scheduled, i can post back here if anyone wants to join me. I think it's around $120. anyone know if there's anything cheaper/more convenient?

Guest try2dstress

ok i just checked out the st. john's ambulance website for york region (www.sja-yorkregion.org)

and the course is $150 and runs Sat/Sun 8:30 to 5:30 the next two upcoming weekends, and then weds/thurs July 19/20. any takers? i'm tempted to do this as soon as possible.

Guest cake333

I realize it might be a bit out of the way if you are living north of Toronto, but I'm doing a course through the city of Toronto on July 22-23 and it's only $85. It's at Metro hall at 55 John st, but they said it is right beside the subway when I called.

Guest megustaeso

Hey guys

I've gotta do mine this weekend, 8th and 9th; the 9-5 option seems alright.

I think i'm going to go for the vital course at Yonge and Finch, 85 is reasonable.

Is anyone else doing a course this weekend?

Guest try2dstress

I just signed up for the course at yonge and finch - much cheaper than the one in r.hill...thanks for the info!

looking forward to meeting you July8/9 megustaeso!

Archived