Premed 101 Forums

Medical School and CaRMS Application Review/Interview Preparation for the 2023-2024 Cycle ($50/hour remote)

Hello, everyone!

With medical school admissions ramping up and the countdown to CaRMS underway, I have decided to offer medical school/CaRMS application review and interview preparation. I am well-versed in both fields (and their respective interviewing processes). I have extensive experience coaching applicants with interview preparation, working with >20 applicants previously (18 of which have been admitted to medical school during my time working with them). I am keen to share my tips and tricks (essays, publication opportunities, reference letters, parallel planning, etc.) during any part of the medical journey -- what I did, and what I would do if I could do it all over again. My path through the medical education pipeline has provided me with a comprehensive understanding of the demands and challenges students face while pursuing a career in medicine. Coming from a diverse background has also offered insight into additional challenges that students from similar backgrounds may experience. These unique perspectives allow me to empathize with students' situations and guide them effectively, helping to optimize their medical school or residency applications through the knowledge that I have learned both first- and second-hand.

QUALIFICATIONS:

*For medical school: Interviewed at 5/7 medical schools, gaining acceptance to 4 and waitlisted at 1. 

*For CaRMS: Interviewed at 11/12 and 12/12 programs (parallel-planned) and received my top choice at a competitive program.

*Served as an admissions interviewer in the past.

*Entry into 5 Canadian medical schools.

*Worked with >20 medical school matriculants in the past 3 years with application review and interview preparation.

*Strong CV with demonstrable leadership, high-quality publications, and productive advocacy.

*Current Resident Doctor in Canada in a competitive program.

Best of luck to everyone this cycle -- looking forward to helping you!

• 2023-2024_Coach changed the title to Medical School and CaRMS Application Review/Interview Preparation for the 2023-2024 Cycle ($50/hour remote)