Premed 101 Forums

the wait

Guest kingrad

Guest kingrad

this wait is killing me....

What are you all doing to keep busy? I am at wits end trying to figure out what I am going to be doing for September.......

I am either teaching in the far north...or med school in downtown t.o. THis is so dramatic.

I got a job at a golf course for the summer to play some free golf......thats gonna keep me busy lol...thankfully....cuz if im waitilisted....at least that will keep me sane.

Guest try2dstress

i'm in the thick of trying to finish up a thesis. i'm aiming to hand it in during the same week that notices come out, so hopefully that will keep me distracted.

although i'd much rather be playing free golf :) if i didn't have this thesis going on i'd probably distract myself with a road trip. anything to get me away from the internet and these forums during the week of May 15!

Guest UTMed07

Approximately two more weeks 'til mid May... which I bet seems like an eternity. Hopefully ezboard won't crash/be attacked again this year.

You can get started on writing your post to Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted??? (for current applicants) if you're getting stir-crazy from the waiting-- if you're not so confident about being admitted/supertitious/don't want to jinx it write several versions.

Guest peiguy

Does anyone know if there is a difference in the packing of acceptance/rejection letters? is good news in a big envelope? bad news in a small envelope?

Archived