Premed 101 Forums

passport sized pictures??

Guest sunshine1084

Guest DancingDoc

basically any sote that prints photos will do passport sized photos. they are like the size wallet size pics you got in grade school to give to your friends.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest madison2001

Can anyone tell me what these pictures are for? Would they eventually be used for our student cards if we got in or are they just for file identification (just wondering if I should worry about what i look like in the picture!)

Thanks

Guest peachy

I don't know what they use them for within admissions, but they won't be used for anything else. For the class composites, pictures will be taken during orientation week. For your student card, you'll go to one of the T-Card processing places (eg the library) to get a picture taken.

Guest rubberoduck

Actually, they're used to identify you in the event that you're accepted to their school, to make sure that the person who was interviewed was the one going to their school. Mac asked for one, and I believe that's what they wrote on the letter.

Guest madison2001

Would they think its weird if I cut myself out of 2 different 4 by 6 photos as long as they are passport size? Or should I just got get a couple passport pics taken?

Guest MD4eva

I would just get two identical passport-size pictures if I were you. We already have spent hundreds of $$$ for med school applications, so another 10-15$ for two passpost-size pictures won't make any difference in my opinion.

Archived