Premed 101 Forums

Cote de rendement / CEGEP

Hey, so I attended regular cégep back in 2011, was 18 and had registered for a DCS in natural sciences. Pretty quickly I dropped out and registered for a DCS in social sciences the following semester but failed all my classes.

Moved and finished lycée. Got my BAC général and went to university in economics one day. Hates it and tried other things.

Eventually I went back to cégep for a DCS in arts and letters. Failed my classes again so I went to work as a print traffic assistant in film festivals. 

Tried the DEP Computer graphics at some point and completed 75 hours out 1800 as I had forgot how to draw.

Recently, as in last year I gave the formation continue a go and finally finished my classes. Did 19.33 cégep units and 5 university classes this year while working part time at first and then full time. 

I’m considering doing the AEP PAB as they are offering 12k if you finish 375 hours of training in 12 weeks and then work 6 months. My goal is to finish classes in formation continue and get my cote R up and running! Currently I have 13.346 and I’m trying to get it up to say 30? How long would this take me? I used to have incomplets but got rid of them. I’ve passed 11 classes out of 45. 

Needless to say. I was diagnosed with bipolar at 18 and have been coping ever since. Was a OPC/TICO travel agent earlier this year for instance before trying a PPE, did some urban farming and then got a job as a CSSDM janitor.