OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2024 Cycle

Applied All PT: Mcgill QY, Western, U of T, Mcmaster
Accepted:Mcgill QY, Mcmaster, U of T, Western
Waitlisted: none
Rejected: none
GPA: c-gpa 3.91 and s-gpa 3.95
CASPer Quartile: 4th
Perceived strength of essays/interviews/references:

My references were very strong from both a prof ive worked closely with for years and a PT I have worked with over the last year and mentored me. My essays for western I thought were very strong as well as my CV/video for mcgill. My Mac interview was high key a disaster as a couldn't do 2 questions due to my building getting evacuated from a fire lol. I thought the CAP was really great and i didnt mind that part of the process for toronto.

Ive already accepted my offer to mcgill QY as it was my first choice so hopefully for those on the wait list you can all get moved up!! 

Congrats everyone :)))

Just now, ItsME01 said:

Has anyone received any emails (rejection or waitlist) from Mac, UofT and Queens PT?

nope, haven't gotten an email and they're all blank on ORPAS. Not sure what that means, perhaps WL, or a rejection coming tomorrow?

Applied + (PT or OT?): UofT, Mac, Queens, Western (ALL OT)
Accepted: UofT, Mac, Queens, Western
Waitlisted:
Rejected:
GPA: c-gpa and s-gpa: 3.63 cGPA, 3.91 sGPA
CASPer Quartile: 4th quartile
Had co-op placements (12 months total) working in rehabilitation in long term care and clinical settings, and lots of experience working in various EDI-R initiatives. I think my essays and interviews (Mac kira) were kinda mid but I had strong references.

Best of luck everyone!! Thanks for all the discussions - this forum definitely helped my anxiety knowing we were all suffering together haha.

Applied + (PT or OT?): OT, UBC, UofA, Western, MacMaster

Accepted: UBC (IP), UofA, Western, MacMaster

Waitlisted:

Rejected:

GPA: c-gpa (3.98) and s-gpa (3.95)

CASPer Quartile: 4th

I spent a lot of time volunteering in a pediatric physio clinic, and doing support work in summer camp. I tried my best to write in my own voice and be as genuine as possible.

20 minutes ago, drakehater said:

Applied + (PT or OT?): UofT, Mac, Queens, Western (ALL OT)
Accepted: UofT, Mac, Queens, Western
Waitlisted:
Rejected:
GPA: c-gpa and s-gpa: 3.63 cGPA, 3.91 sGPA
CASPer Quartile: 4th quartile
Had co-op placements (12 months total) working in rehabilitation in long term care and clinical settings, and lots of experience working in various EDI-R initiatives. I think my essays and interviews (Mac kira) were kinda mid but I had strong references.

Best of luck everyone!! Thanks for all the discussions - this forum definitely helped my anxiety knowing we were all suffering together haha.

Did you get your acceptance to Queens & McMaster by email or on ORPAS? Congrats btw!