Premed 101 Forums

March 25th Dinner?

Guest DancingDoc

Guest DancingDoc

awesome!! Maybe! I don't get in till Saturday evening though.... my interview is Sunday as well. If I don't see you, Good luck!!!! What time is your interview (I have to be there for 8am)?

Guest DancingDoc

we're are you all staying? Billeting or hotel? I'm hoping to meet up with the people going for the dinner that the med students are organizing depending on my timing getting there. (However I may just go to bed early. Being there 8am looking my best..... ya, need early bedtime, lol)

rubberduck: This dinner.....

prwww.torontomeds.com/admis...sseparing.

Good luck on your interviews!!!!!!!!

Guest DancingDoc

I got an email from them last night about it so I think it is still on for this weekend..... they said they would email today to tell us where, etc....

Guest CTU24

The dinner is 100% on for this weekend. Those who RSVPed will receive the time and place via email. It's still not too late to RSVP if you're interested. Or, you can just show up to the alumni lounge tomorrow at 3pm at get the dinner info there.

Yes, the Feb weekend was cancelled due to lack of interest, but the March applicants have stepped up.

Hope to see you all there,

CTU24

Guest geekpunk

Yup, UofT (and downtown Toronto-> Big Fat Burrito.. mmmmmm!!) kept me extremely well fed this past weekend. Those cookies were sooooo damn good...

Kudos to the billets, med students, tour guides and faculty for an awesome overall experience.

If I miraculously end up getting in at UofT, I will take it in a second!

Guest scrubbed

Hey,

As one of the students involved with the interview weekend, I'm glad that there were some people that enjoyed themselves. I definitely enjoyed meeting and talking to the applicants; there were many stellar people.

Best wishes with any other interviews as well as the final decision!

Archived