Premed 101 Forums

Pictures of the Facilities and Campus

Guest MrNeuroscience

Guest MrNeuroscience

I have an interview coming up at Toronto, and am trying to get a better feeling for the school... However I am finding it difficult to locate images of the Medical Sciences building, pictures of the classrooms, labs etc. Also, I can't find many good pictures of the St George campus (outside of maps, that although nice, are not very telling!)

I know I will see all of this on my tour, but I would like to get a better feeling for the school before I head up to Toronto for that weekend.

So if anyone knows where I might be able to find some simple pictures of the medical facilities and campus I would appreciate it greatly!

Cheers

Guest studentz

Google "university of toronto" and click Images. You're not going to find pics of the anatomy labs cuz there are cadavers in there and any pics of the alumni lounge won't be of any value as it is being renovated.

Guest peachy
However I am finding it difficult to locate images of the Medical Sciences building, pictures of the classrooms, labs etc. Also, I can't find many good pictures of the St George campus (outside of maps, that although nice, are not very telling!)
There should be plenty of pictures on the U of T website of the general St. George campus, for example at the Virtual Tour.

I think that the general lack of pictures of the Medical Sciences Building is because there's really not much to see. The classrooms, computer labs, etc, look just like you'd expect. MSB is really not that nice; if stunningly beautiful lecture halls in first and second year are tremendously important to you, perhaps U of T shouldn't be your first choice. ;)

Guest Steve MD09

Those pictures bring back some memories. I think the med school lectures are in 3153. I had some undergrad classes in there, and it's pretty easy to see what's going on at the front. The seats aren't the most comfortable in the world (no padding), but I guess that keeps you awake. Having a full table in front of you is also pretty nice.

Archived