Premed 101 Forums

any grad students with interview invites yet?

Guest FishYoon

Guest FishYoon

Hey guys,

Considering how the grad student application package was due on Jan. 6th, I thought I may still have hope in being invited for an interview.

Has anyone in a grad program been invited for an interview at UofT?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Neuronic

any grad student with interview invite recently? Does anyone know if UT starts to send out invites for grad student in earnest yet?

thanks!

Guest jgray2

i'm very sure that they'll post when they get their invites. if they're not posting, it means that they're in a similar position as you are.

Guest Dilly

im just curious to all those who are or were once involved in the admissions process, I know it says the minimum GPA for grad apps is 3.0, but how common is it actually for successful applications to have <3.5 GPA?

Guest ssc427

To all of my grad brothers and sisters.

I believe the decisions have been made. I am not able to attend the interviews in April so the good people at admissions were kind enough to both give me my decision and re-schedule my interview by email.

Admissions told me that they had planned on sending my invite out later for an April interview date so don't worry. Invites will likely come a little later. From what I understand they are still trying to schedule specific times for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faw15

Hi Guys,

Just an FYI, I'm a PhD student from UofT and I received an invitation for an interview for April 7th.

The letter arrived on March 15th, was posted on the 10th and they wanted a reply by the 17th.

Good luck everyone

Archived