Guest keenknowledgeseeker

Time: Tuesday March 7, 2006, 7-9

The following medical students will be speaking:

Charles Kassardjian (2nd year)

Martin Shoichet (2nd year)

Nathan Jowett (3rd year)

Carolyn Shiau (4th year)

Glenda Bendiak (MD, already graduated)

Most of these students have actually been interviewers at U of T so they have a tremendous amount of experience with the process.

We will be raffling out a few guides to medical school (MRSP -~$30) and Princeton Review will be speaking about their MCAT course and how you can take advantage of a discount. In addition a free MCAT course will be raffled off to a lucky student (MSRP ~$1500).

Remember, the Stethoscope no longer charges membership fees, and joining via the website is now easier than ever, so if you have friends interested in Medicine please bring them over.

Guest Kirsteen

Hey there,

I was pleased to see Glenda's name on there. She was one of the teachers in the Princeton Review course that I took at UofT. Any idea where she matched to last year?

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Hey ya Keen,

Is there anyway that us OOP types, who can't make it to the seminar, can get a transcript of the session. It seems like it would be very helpful and valuable.

g

Guest malkastate

Re: the Stethoscope no longer charges membership fees...

do you have to be a member of the Stethoscope to go to the seminar? Also-I'm a York undergrad who will be applying to U of T next year-is this seminar only open to pre-med U of T students?

Guest keenknowledgeseeker

sorry we can't. please come if you can. pple that came last yr were really pleased and found it useful. it was a great turnout. please come if you can.

Archived