Premed 101 Forums

Med School interview prep by resident physician (90% success)

I am a resident physician passionate about helping you in the medical school admission process.

Over the past 3 years, I have helped 30+ students gain admission into Canadian and American medical schools. In the most recent May 2023 cycle, 19/22 of my students got into at least 1 medical school, with several scoring 3+ admissions in Ontario and out-of-province schools (UBC, UofC, UofA, UofS).

So far, very early into the application cycle, 2 of the students I've worked with for interview prep have already been offered early admission to American MD school.

My stats: 524 MCAT (131 CARS), 4th quartile Casper (Ranked top quartile compared to all medical students in the country), 4 med school interviews in my first application cycle. Matched to a competitive residency specialty at UofT with 13 interviews across the country.

My services:
- Mock interviews: intense, high-fidelity prep (MMI, Panel, MPI). I will help you figure out how to tell your story and how to tackle ethical and curveball question. The goal is to teach you a framework for answering all question types (personal, medical, ethical, problem-solving) so you are confident and self-sufficient.

Rates: $150 per hour, can extend to as much time as you need.
Please note that Canadian prep companies charge $400-500 per hour and offer packages that range from $3000 (for 1 application!) to $10,000.
Free 10-minute phone consultation to ask any questions.
Feel free to reply to the ad or text me at 647-954-5871
For all first-time clients, I ask that a 50% deposit be e-transferred. For all subsequent sessions, payment can always be made after the session