Premed 101 Forums

transcript request form

Guest latitude

Guest latitude

Hey guys,

i sent in the TRF a week and a half ago, and was suppose to receive an email from OMSAS confirming that my marks have been processed, but i haven't received anything yet. should i be worried? and would ottawa rescind my offer if they didn't get it on the 30th?

Guest demon

I recieved a letter from OMSAS

not sure, but I doubt they'd recind the offer, especially if its just a mix up thats not your fault

Guest AliatUofT

Hi

i am in the same boat, i sent in my request form around the a couple of weeks ago too, and i still havent heard anything either.

i sent in with my offer response form, i know that my firm acceptance has arrived, since i called and confirmed it but i havent heard anything about my transcripts..

which really sucks.

anyways hopefully we will hear something soon

Take care

Ali

Have you checked to see whether your credit card's been charged yet? My CC got charged $8 about 10 days after I mailed the form in, and then I got a letter in the mail telling me what they calculated my GPA to be (and what they forwarded to the schools) about 2.5 weeks after that.

Guest AliatUofT

good idea

i just checked with my credit card, and yes OMSAS has charged my card the 8 bucks (on june 25th) but i still havent heard anything from them.:o

i am assuming that means everything will be fine...

Ali

Guest iceapatel

OMSAS should mail you a "final transcript verification notice" letter which says that they have received your final transcripts. The letter also says your 2004-2005 year GPA, and cumulative GPA.

I got mine late last week, and it was dated June 24th... but I also sent my TRF form in early (like first week of) June, so that could be why I got my letter so quickly. You guys should get yours soon. Good luck!

Guest AliatUofT

hey iceapatel

did u recieve your offer on may 31st?

i only recieved my offer on the june 16th and didnt send off the form till the 21st, so it has only been a couple of weeks for me,

yet i am still a bit nervous, eventhough i know i am being stupid :)

hoping to get a letter soon

Ali

Guest iceapatel

Ali,

I received my offer on the 15th of June, but I had sent in my TRF weeks earlier just to be safe. I wouldn't worry about it; as long as OMSAS has charged your CC, you should be fine. I bet you'll get your letter sometime this week or next.

If you can't wait ;) ... you can also phone the OMSAS office (519-823-1940 ext. 553) and if you give them your OMSAS #2005-XXXXXX, they will tell you if they have received/processed your transcript, etc.

Anish

Archived