Premed 101 Forums

Official Acceptance and Registration Package

Guest UofS2010

Guest UofS2010

Hi, I was wondering if people have recieved hardcopies of the acceptance letter and/or registration package yet, because I know that you need it to get stuff like the line of credit from banks.

If so, can someone tell me what kind of info is included, and if there is any paperwork that still needs to be done?

Also, do we have to register for courses online, and a login for PAWS (btw is that like webct?)

Thanks

UofS2010

Guest Kenola

Hi there, uofs2010.

As far as I know, the registration packages have not been sent out yet...althought I'm in a different city right now so if its been sent out in the last few days I wouldn't have seen it yet.....

As far as securing a LOC, a copy of the offer of acceptance should be sufficient for most banks. I know I didn't have a problem getting a royal LOC by showing them the original offer of acceptance and a photocopy of my receipt for the money order to secure my spot.

Registration in the College of Medicine is handled separatly by the college and not through PAWS. I believe the only additional paperwork that may need to be handed in is a copy of your Standard First Aid certificate, preferably before the first day of orientation (August 17).

Kenola

Archived