Premed 101 Forums

Full course load

Guest goodgye

Guest goodgye

A question about full course loads. My course loads for the last 4 years have been 29, 29, 27, 30 credits. the admissions website clearly states "THE TWO FULL YEARS MUST BE COMPLETED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION." (and full time is 30 credits at my scholl (UBC)

My question is if anyone has ever tried to use 15 credits from one semester (eg. sept.-dec. 2004) + 15 credits from another semester (eg. sept.-dec. 2006, if I were to take this next year) to constitute 1 full time year.

Guest Gravytrain

Sorry you cant do this. You must have 2 full crdait years (30 cu) to apply. These cant be composites of two separate years. The years themselves can be separate however...i.e.) 30 cu from 2004 and 30 cu from 2006.

Looks like youve got one more year at the grind. You acn apply to the college while completing your second 30cu year. Good luck!! :P

Guest kosmo14

Gravytrain is correct. As it states you must have 2 FULL credit years not just cut and paste to make a full year.

Guest goodgye

Thanks for the info you guys. I was hoping i wouldn't have to do another year of undergrad. After 4 years i'm kind of at the point where i know i can handle the material, but just don't want the endure the grind and the pressure of having to pull off another mid nineties year.

Archived