Premed 101 Forums

Does anybody know what the acceptance score for OOP apps?

Guest EGral

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the OOP acceptance cutoff was in previos years? I know that 76% is based on gpa while 24% is based on the interview.

Lets say your gpa is 93%. That would make your gpa score equal to 70.68/76. Suppose you get the average score of 21 out of 24 on the interview. That would give you a total of 91.68. Would this score have guaranteed acceptance in previous years???

Guest geekpunk

Hmmm.. I remember reading somewhere in previous threads that it was about a 87% or something to get accepted. But I think that was for in-province applicants. Not sure if it's the same for OOP.

Also, when applying this 76% GPA and 24% interview formula, is it the best 2 years used in the GPA calculation?! That'd be great if it is! My cumulative GPA isn't so competitive but my 2 best years are pretty good.

It is definitely the best two years...I asked...The only thing I don't like is the fact that I am penalized because my school doesn't give out A+'s...I am hoping there aren't too many people with a straight A+ average that trumps my straight A average...lol

Archived