Premed 101 Forums

offers from waitlist?

Guest medsera

Guest not rex morgan

good question. i would like to know that too. from what i understand, deposits were due on the first, ie, last friday. (i also heard the 15th too). i would assume this week they will be doing the math, then calling those who didn't pay, to find out if they really meant to not pay or if they forgot. then they will start sending out the letters. this is all speculation, however.

Guest not rex morgan

I just got my letter. I was on the waitlist. I thought I would scream in the event that they let me in, but I'm really in shock right now. This is my third time applying. Anyways, to those of you still waiting, they sent this one out on June 5th. Good luck.

Guest Ian Wong

Congrats to both of you! :hat

Are you waiting on other universities, or is BC where you'll be studying this fall? Either way, I'm developing a project where I can certainly use your help. Could both of you please email me at your convenience? mdpremie@yahoo.com

Again, congrats! You've earned it. :)

Ian

UBC, Med 3

Guest Ian Wong

Hey medsera, that's awesome! :hat

Are you a confirmed for UBC then? I read your story in the General Discussion forum, and it's truly an inspiring one. I think that perserverance is one of the most important characteristics for medicine, both during the admissions process, as well as the education.

I've got a project that I'm working on, where I can definitely use your help. Please e-mail me at your leisure.

mdpremie@yahoo.com

Again, congrats!

Ian

UBC, Med 3

Archived